At 360°KAS we are looking for a resourceful, result driven and flexible Design E&I Engineer to strengthen our growing engineering team. As Design Engineer E&I you are responsible for the drawing package for analyser systems, sampling systems and pilot plants. You will work in close cooperation with one or more engineers in a multi-disciplinary project team. As we stand for quality engineering and reliable project management, it is of the essence to combine your engineering skills with clear understanding of our clients challenges and expectations.
360°KAS office, assembly and testing hall is currently located in Goes, but per September 2019 we will be located in Moerdijk.
Your key responsibilities
- Preparation of process related drawings, such as PFD’s and P&ID’s;
- Design and drawing of control cabinets, including selection of components;
- Preparation of various E&I related drawings, such as Block Diagrams, Loop Diagrams;
- Preparation lay-out drawings and basic construction drawings (2D);
- Set-up and maintain a library of re-usable components / blocks;
- Provide pro-active input and feedback on the designs made;
- Working together with diverse departments such as Mechanical, Control & Automation and Process Engineering, sharing and transferring information to ensure that the technical design conforms to Project specifications.
- Secondary vocational education level (MBO-4), candidates with MBO-3 and relevant working experience are invited to apply to this vacancy as well;
- Familiarity with: ATEX, NEN1010 / IEC60364 / IEC61439 and other relevant standards;
- Broad technical interest, also on other disciplines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Proactive, team player, enterprising and analytical;
- Experience with databases and automated generation of drawings;
- Demonstrate cost awareness, work in a structured and accurate way.
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key. Salary and secondary benefits depend on education, expertise and experience.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested you may apply directly! Hit the ‘Apply’ button at the top of this page and send us your resume and cover letter.
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and R&D market with high-end analyzing, sampling and pilot testing solutions. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, procurement, to assembly and final system integration on site. 360°KAS is part of the Industry International Group. Industry International Group currently employs around 300 people across five autonomous businesses. Each of these deliver specific technical engineered products and services in their respective fields and markets, from different locations in The Netherlands, France, Africa, Middle East and the Far East.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Subjected to our internal policies, all sent documents in response to this vacancy will be considered our own.