At 360°KAS, we are looking for a resourceful, result driven and flexible Manager Engineering, who is able to inspire, strengthen and further develop our Engineering department. As Manager Engineering, you are responsible for the Engineering department that provides engineering services for the full range of our portfolio: Analyser Systems, (LNG) Sampling Systems, Pilot Plants and water treatment systems. As we stand for quality engineering and reliable project management, it is of the essence to combine your engineering insight with clear understanding of
our client’s challenges and expectations. We work for various international EPCs and end users (such as Shell and BP) and are currently located in Moerdijk.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and coaching of multi-disciplinary engineering team consisting of engineers with specialism in throughout disciplines;
- Strengthen and develop the engineering team in line with the business strategy;
- Quality management for engineering department, execute design reviews;
- Initiate and lead development of new products and solutions, i.e. for hydrogen and biobased markets;
- Visit key customers to develop businesses, both for new solutions as for (performance) upgrades in existing installations;
- Cooperate with project managers in resource planning and management of flexible staff.
- Technical degree (an electrical or process background is preferable);
- Knowledge in the field of process analysis and sampling techniques combined with a broad technical interest;
- You have a clear overview over the disciplines and from your broad technical knowledge and interest, you are able to lead a team of engineers in a challenging project environment;
- You have knowledge on relevant international standards, such as ATEX, PED etc. that are relevant in (Petro) Chemical and Oil and Gas industries;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Proactive, people manager, team player, enterprising and analytical.
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key.
- Salary EUR 4.500-5.500 (FTE) depending on your education, expertise and experience;
- 25 holidays, 5 ADV days (FTE);
- A PMT pension scheme;
- Working from home, flexible working hours and part time work are available;
- Annual training budget;
- Company car.
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power & Energy market with high-end analysing, sampling, testing and water treatment solutions. Our aim is to contribute to the energy transition via our Hydrogen solutions and Pilot Plants test units for biobased and circular applications. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, through procurement, assembly and final system integration on site.
Keywords: lead engineer, project engineering manager, project manager engineering, leadership.