360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power & Energy market with high-end analysing, sampling, testing and water treatment solutions. Our aim is to contribute to the energy transition via our Hydrogen solutions and Pilot Plants test units for biobased and circular applications. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, through procurement, assembly and final system integration on site.
At 360°KAS, we are looking for a resourceful, result driven and flexible Project Engineer to strengthen our growing project team.
As Project Engineer, you are (end) responsible for the execution of relatively small multidisciplinary projects in an international environment, which also include the responsibility for all engineering work. The projects you are working on consist of Analyser Systems, (LNG) Sampling Systems and Pilot Plants.
You will work in close cooperation with one or more engineers in a multidisciplinary project team. As we stand for quality engineering and reliable project management, it is important to combine your engineering skills with clear understanding of our client’s challenges and expectations.
360°KAS office, assembly and testing facility are located in Moerdijk.
Your key responsibilities:
- Initiation, preparation and alignment of project planning internally and with a client
- QCD control management (quality, cost, delivery time). Financial reporting via ERP (Business Central)
- Timely invoicing and cash flow management
- Preparation of project progress reports (financial and operational)
- Management and coordination of the entire technical design, from basic engineering up to detail engineering of which preparation/ compilation of engineering documentation can be part of your work (PFD, P&ID’s, wiring diagrams and GA drawings)
- Conduction of inspections of equipment / parts
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to ensure that the technical design, quality and delivery conforms to the applicable project specifications
- Bachelor degree in the field of process Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics
- 3-5 years of Engineering / Project Managing experience
- Commercially experienced, able to negotiate with customers, partners and subcontractors
- Broad technical interest, also on other disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English languages
- Proactive, team player, enterprising and analytical
- Able to motivate teams
- Able to demonstrate cost awareness, work in a structured and accurate way
- Willing to travel abroad
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key.
- Salary EUR 3.000-4.000 (FTE) depending on your education, expertise and experience;
- 25 holidays, 13 ADV days (FTE);
- A PMT pension scheme;
- Working from home, flexible working hours and part time work are available;
- Annual training budget;
- Company car.
For more information about the position or procedure please contact Mr. Erik van den Bersselaar (Senior Project Manager) via email@example.com.