At 360°KAS we are looking for a resourceful, result driven and flexible Project (Lead) Engineer to strengthen our growing engineering team. As Project (Lead) Engineer you are responsible for the design of analyser systems, (LNG) sampling systems and pilot plants. You will work in close cooperation with one or more engineers in a multi-disciplinary project team. As we stand for quality engineering and reliable project management, it is of the essence to combine your engineering skills with clear understanding of our client’s challenges and expectations.
360°KAS office, assembly and testing hall is currently located in Goes, but during 2019 we intend to move to the South Rotterdam area.
Your key responsibilities
- Preparation of process flow diagrams and P&ID’s and other basic design documents;
- Preparation of specifications for the required equipment according to requirements, budget and, if applicable, ATEX requirements;
- Preparation of calculations such as dew point, flash point, sub-cooling, cooling/heat load, pressure drop, reactor efficiency, pump sizing, valve sizing, among others;
- Preparation of functional design description for the control system;
- Compilation and preparation of user manuals and system documentation;
- Conduct inspections of equipment;
- Being part of a product development team; taking responsibility for product management;
- Working together with diverse departments such as Mechanical, Control & Automation and Process Engineering, sharing and transferring information to ensure that the technical design conforms to Project specifications.
- Bachelor degree in the field of process engineering, electrical engineering or physics. Starters and candidates with secondary vocational education level (MBO-4) and strong relevant working experience are invited to apply to this vacancy as well;
- Experience with AutoCAD, strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Familiarity with: relevant international and industry standards;
- Broad technical interest, also on other disciplines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Proactive, team player, enterprising and analytical;
- Demonstrate cost awareness, work in a structured and accurate way;
- Flexible to travel to projects globally (short trips up to 10% of time).
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key. Salary and secondary benefits depend on education, expertise and experience
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact us via email@example.com. If you are interested you may apply directly! Hit the ‘Apply’ button at the top of this page and send us your resume and cover letter.
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Food & Feed market with high-end analyzing, sampling, testing and desuperheating solutions. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, procurement, to assembly and final system integration on site. 360°KAS is part of the Industry International Group. Industry International Group currently employs around 300 people across five autonomous businesses. Each of these deliver specific technical engineered products and services in their respective fields and markets, from different locations in The Netherlands, France, Africa, Middle East and the Far East.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Subjected to our internal policies, all sent documents in response to this vacancy will be considered our own.