Even though this profile indicates an intermediate level of working experience, starters are invited to apply to this vacancy as well. We will establish a program that suits your interests and capabilities in joint collaboration.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to strengthen our growing team. As Sales Manager you are responsible for mapping potential customers and generating new opportunities in the field of analyzer systems, (LNG) sampling systems and pilot plants. These innovative and complex engineered products are primarily sold to clients in the Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemical and Food markets. Clients are located all over the world for which you have to easily adapt to other cultures and like to speak multiple languages.
360°KAS office, assembly and testing hall is currently located in Goes, but during 2019 we intend to move to the South Rotterdam area.
Your key responsibilities
- Improve our position at clients worldwide in a structured way, building and maintaining long term relationships;
- Developing strategic relationships at executive level and throughout the customer’s organization;
- Project Pursuit at national and international oil companies/end users and EPC’s;
- Executing the entire sales cycle including prospecting, pre-qualification, proposal management, hand-over to Project Management and the follow-up during/after execution;
- Developing value propositions focused customer goals;
- Solution selling to large and complex accounts;
- Recruit and maintain relations with local sales agents
- Further growth of the business, driving sales up to 15 million euros per year.
- Technical bachelor degree (a chemical engineering background is preferable);
- Knowledge of process analyzers and their application;
- An international network in the Oil & Gas, LNG and Petrochemical markets at end-users and EPC’s;
- Strong new business development and acquisition skills;
- Experience as Sales Manager, with an excellent track record in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Experience in working with global EPC’s
- International working experience, no obstacles for traveling all over the world;
- Fluent English speaking and writing (a second, non-Dutch, language is preferable).
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key. Salary and secondary benefits depend on education, expertise and experience.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact us via email@example.com. If you are interested you may apply directly! Hit the ‘Apply’ button at the top of this page and send us your resume and cover letter.
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Food & Feed market with high-end analyzing, sampling, testing and desuperheating solutions. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, procurement, to assembly and final system integration on site. 360°KAS is part of the Industry International Group. Industry International Group currently employs around 300 people across five autonomous businesses. Each of these deliver specific technical engineered products and services in their respective fields and markets, from different locations in The Netherlands, France, Africa, Middle East and the Far East.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Subjected to our internal policies, all sent documents in response to this vacancy will be considered our own.