At 360°KAS we are looking for a Sales Manager to strengthen our growing team. As Sales Manager you are responsible maintaining relations with our customers and for mapping potential customers and generating new opportunities in the field of analyser systems, (LNG) sampling systems and pilot plants. These innovative and complex engineered products are primarily sold to clients in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power & Energy market. Our clients are located all over the world for which you have to easily adapt to other cultures and like to speak multiple languages.
Your key responsibilities
- Improve our position at clients worldwide in a structured way, building and maintaining long term relationships;
- Developing strategic relationships at executive level and throughout the customer’s organization;
- Project Pursuit at national and international oil companies/end users and EPC’s;
- Executing the entire sales cycle including prospecting, pre-qualification, proposal management, hand-over to Project Management and the follow-up during/after execution;
- Developing value propositions focused customer goals;
- Solution selling to large and complex accounts;
- Recruit and maintain relations with local sales agents;
- Further growth of the business.
- Technical bachelor’s degree (a chemical engineering background is preferable);
- Knowledge of process analyzers and their application;
- An international network in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power&H2 markets at end-users and EPC’s;
- Strong new business development and acquisition skills;
- Experience as Sales Manager, with an excellent track record in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Experience in working with global EPC’s;
- International working experience, no obstacles for traveling all over the world;
- Fluent English speaking and writing (a second, non-Dutch, language is preferable).
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key.
- 25 holidays, 13 ADV days (FTE);
- A PMT pension scheme;
- Working from home, flexible working hours and part time work are possible;
- Annual training budget;
- Company car.
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power & Energy market with high-end analysing, sampling, testing, water treatment solutions and pilot plants. Our aim is to contribute to the energy transition providing water treatment solutions for the production of Hydrogen and Pilot Plants test units for biobased and circular applications. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, through procurement, assembly and final system integration on site.
360°KAS office, assembly and testing hall is currently located at the Port of Moerdijk.