At 360°KAS we are looking for a resourceful, result driven and flexible Service Engineer to strengthen our growing customer service team. As Service Engineer you execute test and service activities on our analyzer systems, sampling systems and pilot plant equipment either at our own workshop, sub suppliers or client location. As our clients are located all over the world you have to easily adapt to other cultures and able to speak multiple languages. As we stand for quality engineering and reliable project management, it is of the essence to combine your engineering skills with clear understanding of our clients challenges and expectations.
360°KAS office, assembly and testing hall is currently located in Goes, but during 2019 we intend to move to the South Rotterdam area.
Your key responsibilities
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities of our systems at client site;
- Service activities on our installed base;
- Working together with various disciplines such as Mechanical, Control & Automation and Process Engineering, sharing and transferring information to ensure that the technical design is conform the project specifications.
- Technical degree in Electronics or Automation;
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Familiarity with: ATEX, ISA 88, NEN1010 / IEC60364 and other relevant standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Proactive, team player, enterprising and analytical;
- Knowledge of analyzers and their application;
- Known with safety requirement within the Oil & Gas industry;
- Demonstrate cost awareness, work in a structured and accurate way;
- Flexible to travel globally (1-2 week trips up to 50% of time);
- Driving License B.
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organization, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key. Salary and secondary benefits depend on education, expertise and experience.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact us via email@example.com. If you are interested you may apply directly! Hit the ‘Apply’ button at the top of this page and send us your resume and cover letter.
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and R&D market with high-end analyzing, sampling and pilot testing solutions. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, procurement, to assembly and final system integration on site. 360°KAS is part of the Industry International Group. Industry International Group currently employs around 300 people across five autonomous businesses. Each of these deliver specific technical engineered products and services in their respective fields and markets, from different locations in The Netherlands, France, Africa, Middle East and the Far East.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Subjected to our internal policies, all sent documents in response to this vacancy will be considered our own.