ZEGAZ Instruments, Inc. focusses on the development of advanced diagnostic systems for the natural gas industry to measure hydrocarbon and water dewpoint in natural gas. They are based on a patented Chilled-mirror Evanescent Infra-Red Spectroscopy (CEIRS™) technology to accurately and unambiguously determine the dewpoint of hydrocarbon gas streams. These systems can distinguish between hydrocarbon dewpoints and water condensation.
360°KAS is the exclusive solution partner for the sale and service of Zegaz products in The Benelux . In case you have any queries regarding this topic, kindly contact us via +31 (0)85 303 23 00 or email@example.com.
The following Zegaz products – with CSA (Class I, Div.1) and ATEX/IECEX (II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 T6 Gb) hazardous location certifications – are on offering:
Allows simultaneous measurement of water and hydrocarbon dewpoint within a single instrument
Designed for the measurement of hydrocarbon dewpoint of a natural gas stream
The only analyzer designed for the first-principle detection of moisture dewpoint in natural gas avoiding errors associated with pressure regulation
Portable dewpoint measurement system weighing only 7 kg.
- Natural Gas: Production, Gathering, Transmission, Storage, Distribution; Onshore or Offshore
- Natural Gas Processing: Applications Inside “fence line” of a Natural Gas Processing or Natural Gas Treatment/ Conditioning Plant
- Process Industries: Refining, Chemical, Petrochemical, Gas Fired Power Plants, Turbines and Compressor Stations,and Other Downstream Process Applications
- LNG: LNG Processing and Export/Import Facilities
- Highly accurate first principal measurement
- Measurements done at operating pressure
- Immune to natural gas contaminants
- No calibration
- No spare parts
- No consumables
- Very low maintenance