We offer the following LNG Probe & Vaporiser Systems:
- LNG Sample take-off assembly
Typically the vaporiser probe of the LNG Probe & Vaporiser System is inserted in the cryogenic sample take-off assembly, also called bypass loop. In this way the LNG Sampling System can be isolated from the process. This ensures safe working and easy maintenance as there is no need to drain and warm up the complete LNG loading line.
- LNG Probe & Vaporiser System (> 2.5 barg)
Our standalone operating LNG probe and vaporiser system combination uses integrated controls and premium materials. To reduce the boiling-off effects and risk of fractioned vaporisation to a minimum, the 360°KAS Probe & Vaporizer System is designed to raise the pressure of the liquid LNG as high as possible, just before vaporisation.
- LNG Probe & Vaporiser System (> 0.7 barg)
The CryoSamp is a high innovative LNG sampling probe-vaporizer system able to take verifiably accurate and representative LNG samples from a cryogenic flow at pipeline pressures from 0,7 barg. It has the following features:
- Compact and “all-in-one” system;
- No fractionation or pre-vaporization between probe and vaporizer;
- Homogeneous vaporization by means of static mixing;
- No bubble forming thanks to an integrated debubbler;
- Easy maintenance, no wearing parts;
- Can be installed in vertical and horizontal position;
- Complies with ISO 8943:2007standards.
Per the 3rd of February 2021 the CryoSamp probe-vaporiser technology is fully owned and marketed by 360°KAS, read more here.