360°KAS offers spares, services and maintenance as part of its Life Cycle Service Management program. This program covers all the services necessary to maintain and operate your systems safely and accurate from initial start-up till controlled end of life cycle. It enables clients to realize maximum availability of their systems with minimum downtime at the most economical operational costs.
The 360°KAS Life Cycle Management Program covers our full product portfolio of Pilot Plants, LNG Sampling Systems and Analyser & Sampling Systems. We have a dedicated in-house Customer Service department that coordinates all client requests. All site services are executed by our professional team of service engineers, who work according to international standards such as NEN1010 and NEN3140.
As part of our Life Cycle Service Management program, the following services can be offered worldwide:
- Site Construction & Supervision
- (Pre-) Commissioning & Start up
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Preventative & corrective maintenance
- Analyser maintenance support
- Spare parts & consumables
- Life Cycle assessment
- Upgrades & retrofits
- End of life services & replacement