The Power-Pye, pye-gas or pyrolysis-gas or reflux sampler prepares a clean sample gas flow from a complex, hot hydrocarbon vapour mixture on-line. The conditioned clean gas stream can be used for further analysis by a gas chromatograph or a continuous gas analyser. The 360°KAS Power-Pye is a proven, robust and maintenance-free sample pre-conditioner designed to cope with harsh local process conditions and fluctuations.
It is perfectly suitable for the following applications:
- Ethylene and propylene production units;
- Syngas units;
- Fluidized Catalytic Cracking (FCC) units;
- Decoking operations / coke ovens;
- Acetylene production;
- Naphtha cracker furnace gas.
In case you have any queries regarding this topic, kindly contact us via +31 (0)85 303 23 00 or email@example.com.
Client Succes Stories
360°KAS successfully delivered four pre-conditioning systems for pyrolysis gasoline including sample probes. The clean gas stream from the Power-Pye is used for further measurement by a gas chromatograph in an Ex analyser house equipped with an AC unit. The client has selected the 360°KAS Power-Pye for its proven design, which has been put into the market successfully since 1995.
- Self-cleaning design without moving parts;
- Equipped with a pre-filter and pre-cooler, an after cooler for severe condensing duties is available as option;
- Increased corrosion resistance due to the use of SS316/316L as standard materials of construction;
- Multiple mesh SS wire filters installed as mist and fines trap;
- LP steam cleaning and/or injection on inlet filter section as a standard construction feature;
- Accurate and stable gas sample temperature control;
- Analogue outlet temperature signal available;
- Indication of both in- and outlet temperature and use of thermowells;
- Low pressure drop;
- ATEX / IECEx certified (Zone 1);
- Air (Vortex) cooled;
- ASME 2”- 300# RF as a standard process connection;
- Meets PED 2014/68/EU.
The 360°KAS Power-Pye has a versatile design and can be supplied with a number of options.