The 7 module training that focuses on engineering considerations for analyser cabinets, shelters and houses.
With our roots going back to 1974, 360°KAS has a long history in providing packaged analyser solutions for various industrial production processes worldwide. We share this 45 years of experience via a training that focusses on the various considerations encountered when engineering analyser cabinets, shelters and houses.
The objective of this training is to guide the participant through the variety of decisions to be taken to come to a solid design of an analyser housing. Each 1-hour module can be followed online or combined into a 1 day (in-company) course. This training is open to anyone interested or working in the field of engineering, oil & gas and/or system integration.
The modules include the following components:
- Module 1.1 – Introduction & Applicable Standards
- Module 1.2 – Location in the Field
- Module 2 – Construction and Dimensions
- Module 3.1 – Utility Headers
- Module 3.2 – Calibration & Validation Facilities
- Module 4 – Gas & Liquid Recovery Systems
- Module 5 – Power Distribution & Signals
- Module 6 – Safeguarding Systems
- Module 7 – Heating, Ventilation & AC
Download the product sheet for detailed information about the content of the modules.