At 360°KAS we are looking for a resourceful, result driven and flexible Lead Engineer to strengthen our growing engineering team. As Lead Engineer you are responsible for the complete engineering process in multidisciplinary projects in an international environment. The projects you are working on consist of analyser systems, (LNG) sampling systems and pilot plants.
You have the lead in an engineering team of 1 or more engineers and are responsible for the cost-efficient execution of engineering work in line with the applicable project specifications, standards and agreements made with the client.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead multidisciplinary engineering team(s) to ensure that the technical design, quality and delivery will comply to the applicable
project specifications, standards and client agreements
- Managing and coordinating the complete technical design, from basic engineering up to detail engineering of which preparation/compilation of engineering documentation will be part of your responsibility (i.e. PFD, P&ID’s, wiring diagrams, GA drawings and technical calculations)
- Preparation of specifications and requisitions for analysers/ equipment/ semi-finished products
- Preparation of technical description of purchase orders in ERP system
- Preparation of IHT and FAT documentation in accordance with 360°KAS quality management system
- Performing inspections at equipment suppliers in the Netherlands and abroad
- Bachelor degree in the field of electrical engineering, process engineering or physics
- 5-10 years engineering experience including leading engineering teams
- You have knowledge on relevant (latest) international standards, such as ATEX, IECEx, PED etc. that are relevant in (Petro) Chemical and Oil and Gas industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Proactive, people manager, team player, enterprising and analytical
- Ability to motivate teams
- Demonstrate cost awareness, work in a structured and accurate way
- Willing to travel abroad
We offer a challenging position at an ambitious organisation, with a large diversity in projects. You’ll be a member in the enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are key.
- Salary depending on your education, expertise and experience
- 25 holidays, 13 ADV days (FTE)
- A PMT pension scheme
- Working from home, flexible working hours and part time work are available
- Annual training budget
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power & Energy market with high-end analysing, sampling, testing and water treatment solutions. Our aim is to contribute to the energy transition via our Hydrogen solutions and Pilot Plants test units for biobased and circular applications. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, through procurement, assembly and final system integration on site. 360°KAS office, assembly and testing facility is located in Moerdijk.