Internship – Marketing & Communication
360°KAS is looking for a resourceful, result-oriented and flexible Marketing & Communication Intern who is enthusiastic to learn and to obtain a practical experience. You can make a difference and contribute to our organization during your assignment. We are looking for an intern at HBO educational level, for four to five days a week. Someone who thinks along with us and understands that Marketing and Communications are vital to implement our strategic plans. Affinity to work in a technical work environment and the ability to think from the customer’s perspective are advantages.
The following will be (but not limited to) the main responsibilities and the work direction for the current assignment of the MarCom Intern:
- The current position of 360°KAS in regards of visibility on the internet, social media like LinkedIn etc, as well as tools used for marketing purposes to be researched and identified.
- Benchmarking to be done in regards of competition companies’ (2-3 of them) marketing strategy and their visibility; comparison with 360°KAS to be done.
- Weak spots and misses to be identified in regards of website and LinkedIn page followed by setting up an improvement plan and implementation of it.
- Create and list other marketing methods, instruments, frameworks for the marketing & communication improvement in order to help the organization to achieve its strategic goals.
- Overall conclusion in regards of Marketing & Communication Strategy shall be made along with creative ideas of where 360°KAS shall be at the moment in regards of visibility and recognition and the
- Set up of the Improvement Plan with clear steps to be done.
- Start of the Improvement Plan implementation together with the supervisor and a marketing specialist.
- Performance of daily operational activities in parallel (such as LinkedIn campaign posts creation etc.).
Requirements and Conditions
Due to the complexity and versatility of this assignment, we naturally also require a certain number of competencies and characteristics from an intern, namely:
- Completed MBO level 4 Marketing & Communication; Digital Marketing; HBO 2nd yearor finished (or similar education).
- Current performance of an education in a discipline related to Marketing & Communication; Digital Marketing, etc.
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities in English language
- Motivated person, team player, proactive, creative thinker, storytelling skills
- Interest in a technical field such an Oil & Gas, Renewables etc. is an advantage.
Supervising and Our offer
For 360°KAS, quality of education is very important and we ensure that students experience and acquire practical skills to the maximum. You will be guided from 360°KAS through various channels, namely by Sales Manager who is primarily responsible for the marketing activities you will be working on. Together with the assigned mentor, you will move smoothly but with considerable challenge through every part of the assignment.
A workplace including laptop and accessories (software) will be available, as well as compensation as an internship salary of 450 EUR (bruto) per month. You shall expect to receive a guidance you need and finally, you will join an enthusiastic and professional team, in which teamwork and quality are central.
For more information about this vacancy, contact Yanto Schraa directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
360°KAS is an independent system integrator serving the global Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, LNG and Power & Energy market with high-end analysing, sampling, testing and water treatment solutions. Our aim is to contribute to the energy transition via our Hydrogen solutions and Pilot Plants test units for biobased and circular applications. We take care of the whole process from basic and detailed design, through procurement, assembly and final system integration on site.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst. Als onderdeel van onze interne procedures beschouwen wij alle respons op deze vacature als de onze.