After two years 360°KAS and SOCLEMA have come to a new step in their cooperation: per the 3rd of February 2021 the CryoSamp probe-vaporizer technology is fully owned and marketed by 360°KAS. With the addition of the CryoSamp, 360°KAS is able to supply its customers with a full pressure range including low pressures for the custody transfer of LNG cargo, e.g. for Floating Storage Regasification Units (FSRU’s).
The CryoSamp is a high innovative liquefied natural gas (LNG) sampling probe-vaporizer system able to take verifiably accurate and representative LNG samples from a cryogenic flow at pipeline pressures from 0,7 barg. It has the following features:
- Compact and “all-in-one” system;
- No fractionation or pre-vaporization between probe and vaporizer;
- Homogeneous vaporization by means of static mixing;
- No bubble forming thanks to an integrated debubbler;
- Easy maintenance, no wearing parts;
- Can be installed in vertical and horizontal position;
- Complies with NEN-EN 12838:2000 and ISO 8943:2007standards.
360°KAS serves the LNG Value Chain with accurate, reliable and durable solutions to sample LNG from the main transfer line:
Mr. Vincent Ruter, Managing Director of 360°KAS says: “We have a long track record in the development and design of Continuous and Intermittent LNG Sampling Systems. I am very pleased that we now have all possibilities in house to fully cover the take-off pressure range applied in LNG custody transfer, either on vessels or at import/export terminals and gas production facilities.”